CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools dinner

Caden thought it would be silly to have Green Eggs and Ham for dinner on April Fools. Doesn't that look appetizing?

Of course Caden and Halle wouldn't eat the eggs and ham so they had green pancakes. They were pretty excited. Caden thought we would really fool daddy.


We were watching the weather and they showed the map and there was a big, red blob over Syracuse. (is that the technical term?) I looked outside and saw all this hail. There was a lot of thunder and lightening too. It was pretty exciting!

I had the door open for 5 seconds and made a huge mess.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Those eggs look so delicious!

Jana said...

It seems to always go that way, you make something and of course they won't eat it! I think it's great that you did that, so fun!