CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

July Happenings

On July 3rd we hung out with Lucas' family.

We went to Heidi's house and watched the Magna parade. Luckily it was nice weather.



I think this is the cutest picture of Dallin and Caden...

Halle and Heather...

Dallin, Adam, and Mason hanging out on the swing...

The kids love to play in the hot tub!



Of course the family party wouldn't be complete if we didn't play on the tramp...



On July 5th we hung out with my family. We went out to lunch and went to Antelope Island because Emily had never been there before. It was a lot of fun!


Last Friday we went to Nephi for the Ute Stampede festivities.

As you can tell from Halle's hair, it was the hottest day of the year...


The kids had fun gathering candy at the parade...


Caden was trying to perfect the parade wave...




Watching a parade in 100 degree weather isn't very fun.


Lately Halle has had an obsession with dirt. She would play with it all day if I let her.



Lucas was happy to be there...


I was happy to be there too...


The meltdowns started so sadly we had to go back to Grandma B's and miss half of the parade.

After some food and a quick bath (Halle really needed it), it was time for the rodeo!





Waiting for the excitement to start...


Isn't Em pretty?


Here's me and my sisters...future rodeo queens


Every year they have a guy sky dive into the arena with the flag. My favorite part is that they play I'm Proud To Be An American. Every time I hear that song, I think of the rodeo.




And then the meltdowns started again so we knew it was time to call it a night.

5 comments:

Elmer said...

I look as good as I felt. Seriously, could it be in any hotter?!

Sabrina said...

You guys need to come to my house Friday so you can get a photo with the ugly buffalo by my house. Looks like you've had a fun and busy July.

Mindy said...

Oh meltdowns, these little things that cause us to miss parties and fun.

Julie Carlile said...

The joys of taking kids all over the place :) Cute pictures I especially loved the one of Lucas and your mom looking so depressed to be watching the parade in the heat.

Amy said...

Good times! :)