CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Caden's Preschool

Today was Caden's 1st day of his last year of preschool (does that make sense?). He was kind of sad because he wasn't going back to the one he went to last year. I found one that was closer to our house. We can even walk there! (and I sure do need the exercise) He was very excited when we showed up and a lot of his friends were in his class. I think I counted 5 kids from his Sunbeam class. That made him more at ease and me too. I'm very proud that I didn't even cry this year. I'm sure when he starts Kindergarten it will be a different story.

Here's Caden and Halle before we left...



He was very happy when I picked him up. He didn't stop talking the whole way home!

Caden, Peyton, Dax, and Connelly (some of Caden's friends)


I'm glad he had such a fun day!

4 comments:

Elmer said...

He's so grown up! And Halle is a cheeseball. :)

Audrey Nielson said...

I want to hear all about it.

Jana said...

Today was EmmaLee's first day of preschool also! Oh, what sweet kids, so grown up!

mamahen said...

What a cute kid! I was so glad he called, but sorry I couldn't talk to him longer. Love you lots!