CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve

To celebrate Christmas Eve we played some Beatles Rock Band. Caden always wants to play it and I never let him because it's such a hassle to get everything out. He was very excited when we told him we could play.




Halle fell off the couch and turned into Rudolph...


Our Christmas Eve feast...


Caden did a very good job of telling the Christmas story.

Then they got to open their Christmas pajamas.

Halle got Dora jammies...

And Caden got Sponge Bob jammies...


Caden wanted to leave a special treat for Santa...


He wanted to make sure he knew where the milk was...


Christmas Morning

The kids were very excited to see what they got! (I don't know what the white ball is next to Halle's foot. My guess is that it's a ghost)


She loves her Abby slippers...

Caden got Lego Star Wars and Toy Story Mania...

Of course Halle had to get more Dora stuff...




I think her favorite present was her unicorn Pillow Pet...


Playing Lego Star Wars for the first time...

Christmas day at Grandma and Grandpa Eyre's...





Christmas day at Grandma and Grandpa Hendrickson's...




It was such a fun Christmas! I'm glad we got to spend it with all of our family!

2 comments:

Elmer said...

I love Caden's note. And man, we look so enthused in that family picture!

Julie Carlile said...

Kambree loved her pillow pet too! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, so much fun the ghosts decided to join :)