CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Noah and Valentines Day

Noah turned 6 months old on February 12th!
Here are his stats:
Weight- 15 lbs. 15 oz.-19th percentile (He's just a little guy)
Height- 25.75 in.- 23rd percentile
Head- 45 cm- 80th percentile (He still has a big head)


Valentine's Day

Noah is a Future Heart Throb



He feels the need to sit up when he is in his swing or car seat.



Opening presents!


The anticipation...


Halle got Squinkies and Princess Pez and Caden got the penguin man from Batman and Star Wars Pez. They were pretty excited!


Caden made a Lego Valentine's Box. He wanted the Bat Mobile, but I'm not that artistic. I think it turned out pretty good.





Here's Halle and her pink box.


All of the Valentine's ready to give out...



It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Elmer said...

I had a dream the other night Noah just started talking...like an adult. Kinda freaked me out. I'm sure it won't be long, though!

Mindy said...

That is one impressive Lego Valentine box!