Six years ago my life changed forever...I became a mother. Caden was born on May 12, 2006. I knew I always wanted to be a mom, but when it became a reality I was terrified. Maybe it was because I was living in a totally different state as my mom and she couldn't come help me every time I needed her. It has definitely been one of the most rewarding and difficult things I have done in my life.
I can't believe Caden is already six years old! I told him he could invite a friend or two over for a small party. Of course he invited Gabe and Kent because they can't live without eachother.
We played some Lego bingo...
We played pin the head on the Lego man...
We watched a Lego movie while we ate lunch...
We decorated cupcakes...
And we opened presents...
We also had a family Birthday party too.
Caden's favorite things:
Food: cheese pizza
TV show: Curious George
Movie: Rango
Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Game: Angry Birds
BASEBALL
Caden started baseball. He loves it! Gabe is on his team so I think that helps. He has his first game on Tuesday so we will see how it goes.
Caden got to play catcher...
Caden is catching and Gabe is hitting...
Caden hitting...
The kids have been begging me to get the swimming pool out so I finally gave in. It's some good entertainment!
I can't believe how big Noah has been getting. When I took this picture of him on Halle's lap I had to laugh because he looks like a giant.
I'm sad because he is outgrowing his swing. It's the one thing that will put him to sleep when I need to get things done.
He doesn't like to sit back in it.
And occasionally he turns sideways.
It will be a sad day when we have to pack it away. (or throw it away since it doesn't work anymore)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Caden!
I'm excited to come watch him play baseball! Happy birthday, Caden!
Post a Comment