CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Disneyland 2012


  I've always wanted to surprise my kids with a trip to Disneyland and I finally got to do it. We bought the tickets a couple of months ago and it was so hard to keep it a secret. We slept over at Grandma and Grandpa Eyre's the night before because our flight left at 6:30 am. We had to wake them up at 4:30 to surprise them. They were a little out of it, but they were very excited!



This was Noah's first plane ride, but he was such a good baby. He slept the whole time.


Ready for take off!
(I am in love with Jetblue. So roomy and everyone gets their own tv.)




FAMILY PHOTOS

Entrance to Disneyland
(Caden thinks he's a zombie)  




California Adventure


Grandma and Grandpa Eyre


Tom Sawyer's Island



Our favorite place to eat in Disneyland. If you ever go you must eat here and share the burrito platter!


Sleeping Beauty's Castle




Of course you have to get your picture taken with Mickey


Small World


 HALLE

Here are Halle's favorite things to do

Ride the Carousel 



Ride Winnie the Pooh



Ride Little Mermaid


Ride Jungle Cruise


And ride Small World over and over again



She loved to watch the parade and wave to everyone



She loved Minnie and Mickey's houses






She also loved the Disney Junior show




CADEN

Here's what Caden liked to do

Ride Toy Story Mania and Mickey's Ferris Wheel  



Ride the Teacups


I love this picture of Emily


He loved Star Tours. He rode it a million times.



He also loved Splash Mountain. He was so brave to sit in the front seat!





He loved the Grizzly River Rapids. He loved to get wet.



Caden was obsessed with this Indian statue in Frontier Land. He had to have his picture taken by it.



We took Caden and Halle on Space Mountain and I think we scarred them for life.



Tower of Terror
(We were smart and didn't take them on this one)


California Screamin


The Bug's Life show is so cute!


Of course you have to watch Captain EO


We had to try the famous Dole Whip


Caden loved the misters. He probably would've stayed there all day.


MEETING THE CHARACTERS

The Fairy Godmother 


Eeyore


Winnie the Pooh



Ariel


Minnie Mouse


Tiauna


 Pluto



I think Eva was a little scared


NOAH

Noah was so good on this trip and he loved everything.

Watching the parade with Grandpa  


He is in love with Eva. I don't think she likes it when he tries to attack her. It's all out of love.


He is such a happy baby!














He loved Small World
(He loves anything with boats and water. I think he's obsessed)


OCEANSIDE BEACH

This was Noah's first trip to the beach. It was very windy and cold, but he loved it.



Family pic by the ocean



Even though it was freezing, Caden and Halle jumped right in.



SAN DIEGO

I tried to take a picture as we drove by


We visted the Mormon Battalion again. I love that place!

Panning for gold


Getting some water


Washing the clothes



They even take your picture


Of course you have to go to Old Town for some Mexican food. Yummy!!


The trip really wore us out!!!





We can't wait to go back!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Nielson said...

Love all your pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so glad that you were able to surprise Caden and Halle! So fun!

Elmer said...

We have to go back!