CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 2012

I turned 32 this month. Yuck! I hate getting older. For my Birthday we surprised Caden and checked him out of school early and went to see Wreck it Ralph. We went shopping at Ross and ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was a fun day!

My family came up and we had a little party. 





Lucas made yummy brownies. Sadly the candles melted when we put them in so I had to hurry and blow out one.


My sisters were nice and bought matching sweaters. Aren't we cute!


Caden had his school music concert. He did an awesome job!



I helped out in his class for their Christmas party. I forgot I had my camera until the very end so I only got pictures of the pinata. 

Here's Gabe hitting it.


They stood in line from shortest to tallest so of course the pinata was destroyed before Caden got a shot at it.


 There was a mad rush for the candy.


 We went to Temple Square with Heidi and Eric and their kids. 

We decided to go look at the Nativity before it got dark and there were a million people there.

Here's the kids
Landon, Mason, Halle, Kylee, Noah, and Caden


We went over to the children's section at the Church History Museum. I had been there before, but we had never taken our kids. They loved it!

Caden reading the plates


Doing some fishing


Working on the boat


Please open the door!


Planting a garden


Noah loved driving the car!


I love the Temple at night




We are getting very excited for Christams Day!!!




1 comments:

Heidi Brown said...

That night was so fun... we should get together again soon!