CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Disneyland...again

When we went to Disneyland back in February we decided to upgrade our passes to season passes. We figured since my parents paid for the original tickets, we would only have to pay for the difference. It would be a cheap way to go back again. Can you tell we love Disneyland? At least Liz does.

We surprised our kids on Easter and told them we were going on a trip to Vegas. Caden hates Vegas so he wasn't very excited. When we got to Vegas we were going to surprise them the next day and tell them we were just going to drive the rest of the way to Disneyland. Well I (Liz) messed up and told the surprise a little early. Caden asked if he could eat the rolls that we had brought with us and I said no because we had to save them for Disneyland. He had this confused look on his face and said, "We're going to Disneyland?" I felt so bad and said, "Yeah! Are you surprised?" Of course they were excited, but the surprise didn't turn out the way we wanted it to. That was a parenting fail. :(


We stopped by the Aquarium in Vegas.


When we got to California we went to the beach first because our kids love to play at the beach.




That night we went to Disneyland. It was crazy busy!


We were excited we got to ride Small World because it was closed the last time we came.

 

I think this was the only picture we got with a character.


Caden was sad that the Grizzly River Run was closed. We still had to get a picture by it.


Cars Land!


Darth Cader Mickey


He could spend all day in that store.


Selfie on Dumbo!


Caden wasn't happy that he had to ride alone. I guess you have to be 7 to ride without an adult and Halle is 6. I thought about lying.



We sure do love the Merry Go Round!


And the Tea Cups


I attempted Autopia with Halle and Noah. I think they fought the entire time. It wasn't a very smooth ride since they kept grabbing the steering wheel.


Caden agreed to go on Space Mountain since he doesn't like it. (It kind of looks like he had fun :) )

 
This was Halle's first time on Splash Mountain. Too bad the guy in front put his hands up. She really is on it. She said it wasn't her favorite.


I think Abby is having fun.


Noah had to find a lot of ways to entertain himself since he couldn't go on all the big rides. This drinking fountain was just his size.


He's crazy!


He fell asleep waiting for the train. He's such a trooper. I had to manage Halle, Abby and a sleeping Noah on the train by myself. It was quite difficult.


At least Abby is a happy baby.


Noah sure loves Toy Story.


Our family picture by the Pier. I guess Noah was too tired to stand up.


Caden rode this a lot. I love fast passes and switch rider passes. I would never wait 2 hours to ride this.


I love the set up they have for the line for Disney Junior. It's in the shade and they have tv's so the kids can watch.


Noah, Halle and Abby love this show. They have the look of pure joy on their face. 




Monsters is always fun too.


Waiting for the Pixar Parade to start.





Discussing the parade when it was over


We decided to ride all the rides in Bug's Life Land because I thought Noah would really like them and he did!


Noah really is on this ride


I really like Car's Land, especially at night.

 




Our last day at Disneyland


Noah loved playing with the ducks



Getting crazy on Winnie the Pooh



These people gave us their balloons. I would never spend full price on them.




Goodbye Disneyland. 'Till we meet again...

 

It sure wears my kids out...



2 comments:

Audrey Nielson said...

"Darth Cader Mickey" I love it! And sleeping Noah is hilarious. I'm still mad you went without me. :(

Elmer said...

Did you really have more fun without me? Can I go next time? I'm glad Caden finally got a good picture on Space Mountain. Too bad about Halle on Splash Mountain, though.