Here are Halle's cute pictures! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Oh, my sweet Halle girl. :)
What a great idea! She is such a cutie! Love your blog by the way!
Wow, how come that bear keeps getting smaller each month? We love that little cutie with the velvet-soft thighs. Hope to see you in person soon.
Yea, I'm so glad I found your blog.I hope we get to see you guys on Wednesday at the BBQ and fireworks.
Cute pictures. I wish I could see her more. What is she doing these days?
Your kids are so cute! That is a great idea.P.S. I saw your comment on Emily's blog and I'm totally in for the New Kids concert :)
Welcome to the world of blogging! Thanks for the invite! We need to have you guys over sometime, and Trent! Especially since you live around the corner! Isn't it crazy how fast our little ones can grow! Marintha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, my sweet Halle girl. :)
What a great idea! She is such a cutie! Love your blog by the way!
Wow, how come that bear keeps getting smaller each month? We love that little cutie with the velvet-soft thighs. Hope to see you in person soon.
Yea, I'm so glad I found your blog.
I hope we get to see you guys on Wednesday at the BBQ and fireworks.
Cute pictures. I wish I could see her more. What is she doing these days?
Your kids are so cute! That is a great idea.
P.S. I saw your comment on Emily's blog and I'm totally in for the New Kids concert :)
Welcome to the world of blogging! Thanks for the invite! We need to have you guys over sometime, and Trent! Especially since you live around the corner!
Isn't it crazy how fast our little ones can grow!
Marintha
Post a Comment