We started off our 24th of July festivities the night before. We went to a BBQ at Tad and Sabrina's house. We had a lot of fun spending time with old friends. Since Lucas was out of town all week, we decided to bring Apollo Burger for our 'bring your own meat'. Sorry Sabrina, we'll try better next time! Just as a side note, I am not a fan of Apollo's new fries!!
My family came up on the 24th and we barbecued some chicken on our new barbecue. Lucas got to demonstrate his amazing cooking abilities.
The rest of the day went like this:
We laughed:We slept:
And we got really annoyed (j/k I know Emily likes us, right Emily?)
We hope everyone else had a fun holiday too!
8 years ago
4 comments:
That sounds like lots of fun!! I miss the Eyres :) Halee is so cute Liz!
I'm annoyed you put that horrible picture on there!!
Man, we had quite the eventful holiday!
That picture of Halle is so cute!!! Sounds like a good time. I basically forgot about pioneer day, but I guess we went camping to celebrate. When do we get to try Lucas' BBQ skills?
Post a Comment