CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Posting Rights

So since Liz started up this blog a couple of months ago she has been strongly encouraging me to contribute a post of my own to the family blog. Personally, I think she is doing a great job without any of my input or contributions. Nonetheless, upon having recently been officially granted posting rights to this blog I thought I might give it a whirl.

My current job allows me to travel to many exciting places throughout the state like Price, Castle Dale, Ticaboo, Delta, and others. So I thought I'd post a few pictures that document some of my travels.

Here are a few pics of me and some of my co-workers all geared up ready to go underground in a coal mine.







This is one of me and my bosses underground watching a longwall mine coal underground.






And who doesn't love "the tree" near Wendover.




6 comments:

Elmer said...

Those pictures are hot!

Liz said...

I'm very proud of you Lucas for actually posting! You've never shown me those pictures. I feel left out.

Brandi said...

Welcome to the land of the bloggers Lucas! Now the next step is commenting on other peoples blogs ;)

Danielle said...

Hi Lucas! I found your blog on Marintha's and I just wanted to say hi. What a cute family you have!!!

Danielle

Devon said...

So are you addicted to blogging now Lucas? That's nice that your work provides you super cool uniforms! Hey Liz, I'm getting people together to go to the treehouse tomorrow, so call me if you guys want to come.

Mama H. said...

Good job, Luke. I didn't realize you had such beautiful costumes to wear to work. See you Saturday!