CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A day filled with excitement

We had a family party for Halle's Birthday on Saturday. It was so much fun to see everyone. Thank you all for coming. Here's some pictures of our fun day...

This is a picture of me and my sisters and Halle


Here's Halle opening her presents. Her brother and her cousins helped out a lot


Singing Happy Birthday...Halle didn't know what to think of it (Lucas did a great job decorating the cake)

I think Halle likes to eat Birthday cake


After the party, my sisters and I had our own night of fun. My childhood dreams were fulfilled because I went to see NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!! I was so excited. It brought back fond memories of dancing in front of the mirror and watching their videos none stop. I am so glad my sisters could come and share in the moment.

Here's a picture of us waiting for the excitement to begin




I even brought my Jonathon barbie doll for the occasion. (Lucas was very excited when I found it)

The sweatshirt from elementary school didn't fit, but I still brought it and wore it proudly


Here's some pictures of the concert. I'm sorry they aren't so great. You can click on it if you need a closer view. (I'm sure all of you will)





Emily has some really good videos of the concert on her blog so you should check them out.

NKOTB FOREVER!!!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

You can tell the excitement in the look on my face. NKOTB still got the right stuff baby! And Halle is adorable!

Amy said...

I just tried to leave a comment and it didn't work so if you get two, sorry. That's totally awesome you got to go see them in concert all these years later and I can't believe you still had a sweatshirt. Where's the pillowcase? Sounds like fun

Lucas said...

I would just like to clarify that even though this post says that it was posted by me that I had nothing to do with it...And I thought the backstreet boys were lame...

Heather said...

That little Halle is just the cutest thing ever! I love that you took the barbie and the sweatshirt with you. You are so tiny that it looks like it could almost fit you.

Sabrina said...

I'd comment on your photos but they are all blocked at my work. I'm sure they're cute.

So since Lucas isn't returning my emails and not sure he even checks his email anymore I'm telling you about a party I'm having. It's Saturday, December 20th at 5:00 at my house. Bring a white elephant for the adults to exchange. I'll have a baked potato bar if you want to just bring something to share that is fine. Hopefully I'll see you then.