CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Temple Square

Sorry I haven't posted on my blog forever. The holidays and sick children have taken over my life. Before everyone got sick we were able to go to Temple Square and see the lights with Robbie, Melanie, and Mason. It was a lot of fun! It wasn't very cold and the kids didn't have too many melt downs.

Here's our cute family picture:






Here's all of the kids.

Lucas likes this picture because Caden is doing the Tritet sign. Only his clogging friends will know what that means. You can ask him if you really want to know.

I hope everyone is having fun this holiday season. I love this time of year. I love the food, the movies, the parties, and everything else about it!

6 comments:

Elmer said...

Too cute! Poor Halle..."I can't put my arms down!"

Audrey said...

Where did Halle get that adorable hat? Oh and the coat is pretty adorable too if I do say so myself.

Malorie said...

I was totally thinking the same thing as Emily "I can't put my arms down!" haha Those pictures are so adorable! I love it! PS this is my first comment :)

Jana said...

That's awesome that you made it to Temple Square when it was at least a little bit warm! I think that is the hardest part when you have kids, is keeping them bundled and happy! Cute pictures!

Amy said...

Fun, we're excited to do that soon too.

Cami said...

The tritet! Too funny hehe. I'm so glad you found us. It has been fun finding people in this blogging world and seeing what everyone is up to. :) You guys have made quite the cute family! I love that your son looks like your wife and your daughter looks just like you! I can't believe you have 2 little ones already! Isn't being a parent the best? We'll have to check in on you guys again, feel free to do the same. :)