Last week was pretty crazy for our family. We had a lot going on, but we lived through it!
On Tuesday Lucas took a test to become a licensed appraiser and he passed! I am very proud of him.
It was my Birthday on Wednesday. The kids and I decided to ride down to Salt Lake with Lucas when he went to work so we didn't have to take two cars. We were stopped at the stop light and my radio stopped working. Lucas decided to turn the car off and turn it back on to see if the radio would come back on. Well he turned the car off and nothing turned back on. My car died! He had to push it over to the gas station. It was 6:45 in the morning so nobody wanted to stop and help us jump it. Finally some kind soul decided to help us. It started so we decided to take it back to our house and take Lucas' car. As we were driving we could tell it was going to die again because every time we slowed down all the light would get dim. We made it into our garage and the car died. It was perfect timing. Lucas went to work and my dad came up and changed the battery. After that my car would only work when it was hooked up to another car. So we decided to change the alternator. Well it still dies so I will keep you posted on if we ever really get it fixed. Later that night Lucas and I went to the Forgotten Carols. Lucas wasn't very excited, but he had to go because it was my Birthday. My family goes almost every year. I've missed it the past couple years so I was very excited to go. Thank you Lucas for going with me!
On Thursday we went to the Jazz game. Lucas inherited the tickets from one of his friends because he couldn't go. They played Portland and it was a very good game. I was very excited because I got to see Pryzbilla and Carl Sagers. It just made my night.
On Friday night we went to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert. It was very good, but it was a mess getting down there and trying to park. We ended up parking really far away. It was nice when it got out because we were walking to our car while everyone waited in traffic. We go to our car and drove off! We were very excited that Heidi and Eric were able to go with us.
It was my family Christmas party on Saturday. It was fun to see all my relatives because I don't see them a lot. Caden had a complete melt down when Santa came. He didn't want anything to do with him. Halle liked him when he was far away, but when she sat on his lap she was not very happy.
Well that was our week! Hopefully this week isn't as busy!
8 years ago
2 comments:
I still need to figure out how to get that video of the kids and Santa from the camcorder to the computer. Poor things...they really were terrified. :)
Ahh car trouble is always fun. We recently enjoyed a few ourselves. Glad you made it home okay.
Post a Comment