Halle is the funniest little girl ever! She cracks me up everyday. She is the complete opposite of Caden when she is eating food. She will take the food and smear it and throw it everywhere. Caden will freak out if he gets anything on him and he won't eat unless he has a bib on. He makes sure that I wash his hands when he is done.
This is a picture of Halle after she ate mac and cheese. I don't even bother putting a bib on her. I just strip her down and then hose her off after.
Halle has found a new obsession. She loves to carry spoons and cups around. I don't know why, but she does it all day long.She also likes to play in Caden's closet.
We started potty training this week. I'm already ready to give up. It really hasn't been that bad, but it is a lot of work. I'm glad we have wood floors because it would be a nightmare cleaning it out of the carpet. I don't know how people do it. Caden is really excited so I am hoping he catches on quick.(please!!)Halle was feeling left out so I got a potty out for her too.
Notice that she has a cup and spoon in her hand.
8 years ago
6 comments:
Hurray for potty training! Mom says, "Double your pleasure, double your fun, potty train both of them, and then you'll be done!" Sounds good to me!
She is seriously so cute you guys. Good luck with the potty training!
So cute and funny. That book on the potty picture is definitely black-mail material when he starts dating. LOL
I love those kids.
Good luck. We have been working on potty training Zach for nigh on three months now. If you need a bit of a laugh, you can read about it on my blog here: http://bagstranded.blogspot.com/2009/01/potty-mouth.html
Thanks for the wood floor imagery too. "And clean-up's a breeze!"
Bode loves to carry things around too. For a while it was my rubber spatulas, now it's cars. She is a cutie. It's funny how they can be so different. Good luck with the potty. We'll be there soon and I'll be asking for all your advice. Bode would be so jealous to see the Cars table. :)
Post a Comment