CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Look Alikes Part 2

I've come up with some more good look alikes. They're not as good as the last ones, but I think they're still pretty good.

Jeremy and.....

Doogie Howser (Neil Patrick Harris)

Lucas and...

Jon from Jon and Kate Plus 8. You really have to watch the show to get this one. I couldn't find a good picture to depict this.


Neil and.. (I hope it's OK that I stole this picture from your blog)
Andrei Kirilenko This one is funny because I told Lucas about this when he got home from a Jazz game and they said they had actually been talking about it that night. So other people think so too.


That's all I've got for now. I'll let you know if I come up with some more!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Liz that is funny that you put that on your blog! Neil actually got mistaken as him when he worked in the hospital, some older lady thought that was so nice of Andrei Kirilenko to come and help her with therapy that day! Neil didn’t have the heart to tell her that he wasn’t him!

Lucas said...

Totally disagree with the Jon and Kate comparison. I think you are pretty close on the other two.