CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun at Grandma's

We are loving the nice weather! Caden loves to help me pull weeds. (I wonder how long that will last.) Halle loves to run down the road. I'm sure the neighbors laugh at me as I chase her. She is fast!!
Today we got to go visit grandma and grandpa. At least grandma is good at doing Halle's hair. I just give up and do it the same every day. It's too hard to pin her down. She doesn't like to sit still.
Here are pictures of Halle watching Caillou. I was so excited because Caden was actually showing interest in other shows, but Halle has become obsessed with watching it too. It's the only time that she will sit still.








My mom made a tent for them in the backyard. They loved running through it!




3 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Halle's hair is really cute, maybe your mom can come do Ellas.

Liz said...

I think Ella's hair is always cute. I wish my mom still did my hair. I hate doing hair!(I guess that's why I never do it.)

Mama H. said...

It's a good thing she has ONE grandma who can do hair. She looks cute, but then she always does.