I took Halle to nursery for a little bit on Sunday. Caden was very excited! He showed her everything she needed to do. He was a little overbearing at times, but I could tell he was doing it out of love. Halle was more interested in playing with the toys then blowing bubbles and I thought Caden was going to lose it. "We are popping bubbles right now Halle!" Hopefully he settles down a bit. It was cute to watch them interact with eachother and with the other kids. I can't believe I'm going to have 2 kids in nurserey. I'll be able to listen in Relief Society now since that hasn't happened for 3 years. I am very proud of them!My mom bought Caden this suit and the first week he wore it to church he threw up all over it and he hasn't wanted to wear it since. Every time I tried to put it on him he wouldn't let me because he said it was all dirty, even though I assured him that I washed it. On Sunday he actually asked me if he could wear it. I was very excited!
When I downloaded my pictures today I realized I didn't post any from Easter. Here's some even though they are a little late.
Halle was very excited when she found the smarties. Get out of her way!
8 years ago
4 comments:
I can't believe she's old enough to be in nursery. Must be time for another one. haha. Not until after Disneyland!
Caden is such a stud.
They are so cute. I refuse to believe Halle is old enough to go to nursery, but it will be great for you! Thanks for taking such great care of our grandbabies.
Bode has a little suit just like that and you mom saw it over Christmas and questioned why Caden never wore his... Now we know. :)
Post a Comment