CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Boating!

We went to East Canyon boating today with Clyde, Norma, Dave, Logan, and Sam. It was a lot of fun. Caden and Halle were very brave and rode on the tube. I am a very overprotective mom and I thought I was going to have a heart attack, but they really enjoyed it. Caden freaked out when he had to get back in the boat. Thanks for the fun day!






Caden and Sam liked to drive the boat.
Halle caught a quick nap
Logan was practicing his surfing skills. Sam was showing how he could do it with no hands.
Caden was very brave
Sam, Lucas, and Caden
Halle was brave too!

5 comments:

Malorie said...

I can't believe how brave they both are! They are so grown up :) Looks like you had some fun.

Hendricksonblog said...

Sorry we missed it, but I heard all about it. Sounds like Halle will be a very adventurous soul so you better get used to the nerves. I have to. Dave wants to put Neve out there

Mindy said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I love how sweet little kids look when they're taking naps. Whenever Kenzie naps I always wonder how come she can't be so peaceful all the time. I think she's a monster lately because she's teething some more. Those molers suck more than the front 8 teeth did.

Mama H. said...

It was such a fun day. Sam complimented everyone on how "awesome" they did and Logan was so helpful and patient with all the younger kids. Halle & Caden went from being terrified to becoming fearless water nazis. Loved it! Thanks for the pix!

Amy said...

Very fun. I'll be doing that in a few weeks and I can't wait. Happy summer!