I've been wanting to paint our bedroom ever since we moved into our house. The previous owners did a sponge painting on one of the walls and I hated it. We finally got around to painting it a couple of weeks ago. Here are the before and after pictures.Caden always wants me to draw pictures and he never wants to draw himself. Today he decided to draw Woody and Buzz Lightyear and I was very proud of him. Here's the finished product.
8 years ago
7 comments:
Very cute! I didn't think the before was that bad though. Can't wait for our Xmas party that's at your house this year. ;)
Yeah we are not the only ones who propped pillows forever to give the illusion of a headboard. we finally broke down and bought one just two years ago. dave also mocked my # of pillows on the bed but it looks like you run a close second in that race.
Much better wall too
Caden looks so proud...er, or something. :)
Nice work! I love the purple. Looks like you have a little artist on your hand - very impressive work.
I love that color!!!! Looks great!
Your room looks great. Nice color choice. It's so funny that that picture he drew is exciting, but I totally understand.
Post a Comment