I was very nervous for this day to come because I didn't know how Caden was going to react. We have been talking about it for a while to make sure he knew it was coming. Some days he was very excited and some days he said he was not going to go. I went to drop him off and he did not want me to leave, but then he spotted the toys and I quietly left. For the next 2 hours I was very nervous. I know I am an overprotective mom. I came and picked him up and he was actually smiling so that made me very happy. He showed me all the fun things he made and he was very excited. I asked his teacher how he did and she said he was pretty shy at first, but by the end of the day he did great! I am very glad we survived the first day of preschool. Hopefully Thursday goes just as well.
He was very excited to wear his Buzz Lightyear shirt. He would ask me every day if he could wear it and I told him he had to wait until preschool.I guess this is a happy face...
8 years ago
6 comments:
Look at my little Cader Boy...he's all grown up!
I love him oh so much!
That last picture makes me see a little of Luke in him which is rare. I'm glad YOU survived. The first one is the hardest.
What's not to love about this little guy? I'm sure he'll do well at preschool-- flapping and being excited, congratulating everyone and telling them "Thanks for playing."
I am dreading that moment! I have been thinking about putting EmmaLee in preschool, and I am so afraid that she is going to freak out. But I'm glad to hear that he did so well, that gives me hope. It's probably better now, then in Kindergarten, I guess.
Way to go Caden! I can't believe they are getting so big. So cute. Glad he had a good time.
Post a Comment