I can't believe my little girl is 2 years old! She makes me laugh every day! I am so happy she is a part of our family.
About Halle:
Favorite TV shows-Caillou, Blues Clues, Yo Gabba Gabba
Favorite Food-Mac and cheese and chocolate milk
Favorite toy- Ernie or anything that Caden is playing with
Talents- She can do impersonations of most of the Sesame Street characters, she can count to ten, she is a very good dancer
We love you Halle!!!!





8 years ago
5 comments:
These pictures are completely adorable, but the one where she is peaking through the H and the last one where she points at "two" OH MY GOSH! Love them - can't believe she is already 2!
Are we voting? I choose the cute little stool picture. Happy Birthday little Luke w/a tiny bit Liz infused.
They are all cute, but I especially like the one at the bottom where she is pointing to the word two. So cute
I can't believe she is 2! She is so adorable.
Wow time does fly. She's such a cute little girl! I've always loved her name too.
Post a Comment