The other day Caden decided he wanted to draw a picture of a scarecrow. At first I thought that was pretty random, but he's been watching Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoons nonstop so I thought that might have something to do with it. I think he drew like 10 different pictures. Then he decided he wanted to make his own scarecrow. I thought it was pretty creative. He drew a face and found clothes and shoes and arms. Here's his cool creation...
The scary face...Then he decided he wanted to be a scarecrow too. This is his scarecrow face. Are you scared?
(I love how he's holding the scarecrow's hand.)(This is Liz that posted it. I don't know why I signed in under Lucas' name.)
8 years ago
6 comments:
Terrified!
Kids are the best blessings ever!!!!
you must be laughing every day! Your Caden is hilarious.
Why can't I see the first two pictures? Luckily I can see the last one and he is hilarious!
I love this!! What creativity you have there!
What a clever kid. Love his scared face.
Post a Comment