CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Party

When it comes to being creative, I am not very good. If someone gave me all the materials and gave me detailed instructions I could probably create something. When I have to come up with something on my own, I struggle. I feel bad for my children when it comes to Halloween costumes and Valentines boxes because I never know what to do. Luckily I have my mom to help. I wish I would have gotten more of her creative genes. She can create anything with the scrap wood in the garage. I had an idea of what to do for Caden's Valentines box and my mom made it happen. I did help out a lot, even though Lucas doesn't believe me.

Here's how it turned out....



Caden was very excited!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I think it turned out cute. Also if Lucas gives you a hard time about not helping then ask him what he did to help. Hee!

Mindy said...

That is cute and I think you are more creative than you thought.

Mama H. said...

You're a step ahead of me. I can't make anything cute even with someone else's ideas and detailed directions. Cute box and cute kid, with a very caring mom to boot.