This is what happens when you're a mom...you turn into a human pillow. This happens every time I lay down on the couch.
8 years ago
This is what happens when you're a mom...you turn into a human pillow. This happens every time I lay down on the couch.
Posted by Liz at 2:29 PM
4 comments:
That is so dang adorable!
LOL LOL LOL oh that is too funny. I am too light of a sleeper for that and my kids don't cuddle much so that looks like heaven. I'm jealous
That is a cute picture! I wish Kenzie would cuddle with me and actually sleep. She might climb up and sit still for a moment or two but then it's wiggle wiggle wiggle with a small punch to the eye, a finger up the nose and knee to the stomach and that's about it, I'm up!
Oh they love you so much :) Hey I will send you a message soon about lunch, sorry this is a crazy week for me.
Post a Comment