CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crazy Hair Day!

Caden had Crazy Hair Day at preschool today. He doesn't have a lot of hair to work with so it was a big challenge. I'm not very creative, especially when it comes to hair. He said he wanted to spike it, but that isn't very crazy. So we decided to make it into a mohawk. He was happy so that made me happy.

He wanted to get a picture of the side view too.


Chillin' with my homies. What's up.
Halle really wanted her picture taken too. She got up on the couch and kept smiling until I took a picture of her. I think her smile is cute in this picture.

2 comments:

Elmer said...

So stinkin' cute! I like the new do. I think you should make it permanent. ;)

Audrey Nielson said...

I love Halle's smile in that picture. What a cheese ball!