I noticed I hadn't posted on the blog lately. I was trying to think of something I could actually post. Since the holidays are over, our life has been pretty boring. So I decided to post about all of the random things that my children have said or done. That's always entertaining.
Before Family Home Evening last night Lucas told Caden he could play the Wii after if he was really good. Caden is obsessed with playing the Wii and he gets really excited when we say he can actually play. I try to limit how much he plays it, because he would play it all day if I let him. FHE went really well. Lucas gave a lesson about prayer and he talked about what we are supposed to say when we pray. When he was done he asked Caden to say the closing prayer. This is how it went, "Dear Heavenly Father, please bless us that we can play the Wii now. Amen." I don't think he was paying attention during the lesson.I think I should limit Caden's TV watching also because he's memorized a lot of slogans. The other day he could tell I was getting mad and he said, "Mom don't get mad, get Glad." Every time we pass the RC Willey sign he says, "RC Willey, Your home, Your way."
Caden also started Sunbeams. I was scared to see how he would react because I've been his nursery leader for a while. He loves it! After his first Sunday he informed me that he needed his own scriptures. So we went to the "Scripture Store" and he got to get his own scriptures. At our family scripture time, he pretends to read them. He is very proud!Halle has turned into a little chatterbox. She talks all day long. When we are out in public, people can't believe she is only 2 because she talks so well for her age. It's a challenge to keep her quiet during church.
Some sibling love....
I'm so glad these two are mine! They can be a handful, but it's worth it!
8 years ago
3 comments:
How cute are they! Little Hallie is adorable. I see so much of you in her.
They crack me up. And I'm loving Halle's hair in the pigtails!
Your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment