Caden got to go to the firehouse with his preschool class today. He has been talking about it nonstop and he has been very excited to go. When we got there he said he didn't want to go anymore because he was too scared. He wouldn't get out of the car unless I promised to go with him. I finally gave in and said I would. I knew Halle was not going to cooperate and I was right. She thought she could wander around the whole place by herself and go into any room she wanted. She had a major meltdown. I thought the field trip was pretty lame. We didn't even get to see the fire truck. The lady took us around the office and showed us the computers, the kitchen, the lockers where they keep their bikes and a lot of empty rooms. It wasn't very exciting. At least she showed us her gun and taser. I took the kids to lunch after and I asked Caden what his favorite part was and he said he liked going up and down the stairs. I guess that tells you how exciting it was.
I was a bad mom and forgot to bring my camera so I took some pictures of Caden when we got home to make up for that.
This is Caden giving me attitude...
Since he didn't get to see the real fire truck, he had to settle for his toy truck..He got to wear his preschool T-shirt. He was very excited!
He wanted to take a picture of me and Halle. This one turned out pretty good.
8 years ago
2 comments:
http://www.poppyseedprojects.com/
as promised.
So cute :) I love that you still took pictures of him when you got home. I just wish you lived closer I am super missing you right now. We need to get together soon and do lunch. Send me an e-mail when you are free.
Post a Comment