We had a free hotel voucher that we had to use before March. We talked about going to St. George, but we didn't want to drive all the way down there and stay just one night and we didn't want to pay for extra hotel nights. We decided it would be fun to go stay in Logan for the night. The kids don't know the difference. They could have fun anywhere.
While we were up there we decided to take the kids to a movie. This was the very first movie they had ever been too. I think they are way overpriced and I always thought the kids were way too young to enjoy it anyways. We went to the really cheap theater and saw The Princess and the Frog. The kids loved it! They were mesmerized by the huge TV screen. After that we went to see where my brother Jer lived. The kids really wanted to see Cooper also. Then it was onto Blue Bird! We had a hard time deciding where to eat because there are so many good places to choose from. I really wanted Blue Bird chicken and Iron Port and Cherry. It was yummy!!
Here's some pictures from our fun night in the hotel room. I always feel bad for the people that sleep in the rooms next to us. Our kids don't know how to be quiet.
You can still see all the ketchup on Halle's face. I think she enjoyed that more than the fries.Crazy kids!!
Caden even tucked in Buzz and Woody for the night.
The next moring we went up on Campus. They were in the middle of elections so they had signs everywhere. I thought this sign was pretty cool because it had a cut out for your head so you could take your picture. Very clever!


Old MainThe Famous A

Here's some picture out takes. My kids can't sit still...

Take the picture please!
Here's my Family Life building
Here's the Business building for Lucas
Of course our vacation wouldn't be complete without some Aggie ice cream!
Lucas and I decided we should do this more often. It was a lot of fun!
8 years ago
5 comments:
That does look like quite the fun filled vacation. Did you bring me anything?
Good times! But no pictures of Jer's place? I guess I really need to drive up and see it for myself.
What a fun mini-vacation. Our kids mock us because we went to Provo one year, but at the time they were quite excited.
Looks like a fun trip! It brought back memories of our trip to St. George and taking pictures with the funny purses and hats that we found. Remember those super cute back packs we found that look more like a laptop holder?
Ahh minnie Aggies in the making. Looks like fun. You really should have gotten the Grilled Ground Round. Mmmm!
Post a Comment