I can't believe that tomorrow is our 6 year wedding anniversary. I guess time flies when you're having fun. After we went to Jason and Audrey's sealing Lucas asked me if I remembered anything our sealer said to us. I remember that it was She-Daisey's grandpa that sealed us and I remember that he said some scriptures and gave us some advice and that's about it. I know that's pretty pathetic. I wish I could've taken notes so I could remember it forever. I just remember being very nervous and I could barely breathe in my dress. It was a perfect day though. The sky was so blue and the flowers were beautiful.
I decided to take a stroll down memory lane and share some pictures from our special day. I wanted to share some other ones, but Lucas forbid me from doing so. If you're ever at my house, you'll have to look at them. Our photographer had us do some interesting poses.
Lucas is pretty proud of this picture.
Here's a picture of all of our family and friends.
My family
Lucas' family
Lucas decided to be mean and smash cake in my face and it went all the way up my nose. I wasn't very happy.
The past 6 years have been very memorable and I can't wait for the many years to come!
I love you!!
8 years ago
2 comments:
I still love that picture with the tulips. I can't believe how fast 6 years goes! Happy Anniversary!
I love your pics! I feel the same way. I can't believe it has been 6 years. I still feel like we just got married. I hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment