Here's the Birthday girl on the morning of her Birthday.....
Caden is obsessed with Birthdays and he really wanted her to open the presents from him right when she woke up.
He gave her some Dora and Blue's Clues books...And a pony...
He also made her a really nice Birthday card...
We took Caden and Halle to Chuck E Cheeses for lunch. PBS does a nice job of advertising for them, all I here is "When can we go to Chuck E Cheeses?" We got some really good deals on City Deals so we decided to go.
Halle loves pizza...
We got a lot of tokens because we thought they would be really excited to ride the rides, but all they wanted to do was play on the playground. We could've done that at McDonald's.
Halle wasn't a big fan of this ride...They were very excited to get their picture taken with the Chuck E Cheese statue, but as we got closer to it, they were both kind of scared. (especially when it started to sing and dance)
Some more rides...
Later that night we had a party. Here's Halle the fairy princess...
Opening some presents...
Here's Halle with all the cool things she got...
I had really high hopes for Halle's fairy princess cake, but it didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to. The cake is supposed to be her dress, but it just turned into a big mess. I tried.
Blowing out the candles...Since we are cheap and don't have cable, everyone had to watch the Jazz game on Lucas' phone.
My friend Devon was nice enough to make the decorations for Halle's party. They turned out so cute! Thank you Devon! She has her own etsy shop that she sales decorations. If anyone wants her information just let me know!


Halle is such a fun little girl! I'm so happy that I get to be her mom!About Halle:
Favorite food-Mac and Cheese and chocolate milk
Favorite TV shows- Dora, Kai Lan, Curious George
Favorite Book- PB Bear
Favorite thing to do- Go to the Library and play with Caden
We love you Halle! Happy Birthday!!
8 years ago
5 comments:
I love her new pictures. They turned out so cute!
What a sweetheart!
You are not alone on the struggle with the cakes. Happy belated Birthday to cute little Halle. I love the eyes closed picture.
Halle is the cutest! I just love her! The party was great Liz and so was the cake :)
She is super cute! by the way, I love your cake you made!
Post a Comment