We did lots of fun things for Halloween this year. Sorry it's taken me a while to blog about it.
We carved a pumpkin. We bought 4 pumpkins, but I could only handle carving 1. It's such a big mess! It was still fun.
Halle didn't help much, but she's still cute...
Caden drew the face on it and Lucas carved it. Caden was very proud of his creation.
We got to go to the Hendrickson Halloween Party. Here's Darth Vader and Strawberry Shortcake. My mom made the Strawberry Shortcake costume like 30 years ago. My sisters and I all wore it. I was very excited that Halle wanted to wear it too!
We played a lot of fun games...
The donut game...I helped Halle cheat...
Logan and Ella donated their bodies for the mummy game this year...
We decorated some sugar cookies...Halle enjoyed putting her hands in the frosting more than decorating...
I love Neve's smile in this picture...
Caden chowing down...
Here's Adam's costume...
Heidi and Eric were Ken and Barbie from Toy Story 3. Very cute costumes!
Darth Vader and the Dragon ready to go trick or treating...(We thought the dragon costume would be a warmer choice for Halle)Lucas made some yummy homemade bread for us on Halloween...
It was a very fun holiday this year!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Heidi's costume makes me laugh. I need to email you guys about SanDiego and Legoland since we are thinking of going there next month.
Legoland----dont do it! Ok maybe once.
I am just glad when you post pics with lots of people that I am in none of them and after seeing you chase Luke down the erase the pic of you, I assume you feel the same way.
Halle really reminds me of a mix of Sam and Neve. Caden still your dad and sister.
I think Lukes hand barely fits in that pumpkin....smart....less guts.
I hate Lucas taking pictures of me because I know he tries to get the worst picture possible. He's such a loving husband.
Post a Comment