CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 11, 2010

What we're reading...

We started reading chapter books with Caden and Halle. I was kind of hesitant at first, but they have really enjoyed it! We finished our first book, The BFG.
Here are our favorite parts:

Lucas-Wizpoppers
Liz-Snozcumbers
Caden-When the giants played ball with the BFG
Halle-Little Sophie


We started our 2nd book, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.


Does anyone have any other favorite books that we should read? We're open to suggestions!

Norma reminded me that Lucas was a pantless cowboy when he was young too...

Like father, Like daughter

(Yes, I know there is a pause symbol on this picture. I couldn't find the actual picture so I took a picture of the one on our wedding dvd.)

5 comments:

Elmer said...

Charlotte's Web will always be one of my favorites. And Little House on the Prairie. Caden hasn't talked you into Harry Potter yet?

Audrey Nielson said...

I think those pictures of Caden are adorable!

Hendricksonblog said...

At least Halle has underwear on right? I don't think Luke does. LOL. Naked kids are really the cutest though.
I like the swearing in the BFG

Julie Carlile said...

I LOVE Roahl Dahl. Don't read the sequel to Charlie and the CHocolate Factory. It is so weird and dumb. I think charlie follows the new movie put out a lot better than the first one. I also love The Witches that he wrote but it may scare your kids a little.

Joel said...

I guess that's better than reading a book called BFE.