
We found out yesterday that we are expecting a baby boy! He's due August 21st. When we told Caden and Halle that we were expecting another baby, Halle was really excited and Caden cried for an hour. I think he thought he was getting a new toy. Then all he could talk about was that he wanted it to be a boy. In my heart I wanted it to be a boy so Caden could have a brother. Now he is very excited!! We can't wait for the little boy to arrive!
8 years ago
8 comments:
Congrats you guys!
Glad Caden got his wish. Congrats!
I think he already looks like Caden. ;) I'm sure he's happy about that. Can't wait to meet the new little guy!
I'm so excited for you guys to have another and also that Caden got his wish! Hope you are feeling well!
Uhhhh did I miss that you were expecting??? Apparently I did, CONGRATS :)
Congrats! How have you been feeling? I'm glad it wasn't just an April Fools joke! =)
I was thinking when I announced it that everyone would think it was an April Fool's joke, but it's really true. I've been feeling really good now. January and February were a different story.
So happy for you! We are waiting still to find out what we are having but everyone is having boys so I figure it must be the same. :)
Post a Comment