Caden has been playing soccer for the past couple of weeks. He was really excited at first, now he just casually walks down the field.
Here's some action shots...(he is number 12)Cheese!!
Muscle man pose...
He told us that we had to make a sign for him so Grandma Eyre was nice enough to make one for him. He was really sad when he found out they didn't show all his games on TV. He wanted everyone to be able to watch him.
Easter
The day before Easter we had an Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Hendrickson's house. We got to use GPS and walk around the neighborhood to find them.
Let the race begin...
Let the race begin...
And Halle..

Here's the kids checking out all the cool stuff the Easter Bunny brought them...
Caden was very excited for Luke Skywalker! He's a little obsessed.
I think Halle was most excited about the candy.
I love her bed head!
Halle in her new Easter dress...

Caden was not cooperating. This was the best smile I got from him.
We had a yummy Easter feast. The menu included: turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, yams, rolls, and fruit salad. I think this is only the 3rd time that we've cooked a whole turkey in our 7 years of marriage. I know that's pretty pathetic. It was so good! I think Caden ate like 10 rolls.
2 comments:
You aren't lame at all. I've never cooked a turkey and wouldn't even know what to do.
Can I send Logan and all his Star Wars stuff to your house? I'M SO SICK OF STAR WARS! Yeah, Logan says this baby is going to be named Mace Windoo (sp?). Who knows maybe it will if we can't come up with a name.
I'm excited to finally come see Caden play soccer. Hopefully the weather cooperates. But I forgot to make a sign...
Post a Comment