CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Caden's Birthday and Studio 5

Caden turned 5 years old last week. I can't believe he's starting Kindergarten in 2 months! He's growing up too fast!

He had to make a poster for his Birthday spotlight at preschool. Can you tell that he was thrilled when I wanted to take his picture? I guess he's too cool for that. He was really embarrassed when I made him wear his crown.

We decided to do a friend's Birthday this year. Lucas was really surprised when I told Caden he could only invite 5 friends and it was only going to last an hour. I'm so glad I set those rules in place because it was a little overwhelming, especially when I'm 6 months pregnant. I have much more respect for Caden's preschool teacher. There's 15 boys in his class and they are all out of control. In spite of all that, it was really fun.

We decorated some cupcakes...

The present opening process was organized at first...

And then everyone gathered around and started ripping everything open..

Here's all the little pirates!!

Gabe, Caden, Connelly, Peyton, Aiden, and Taylor


We told Caden he could pick where we go to dinner. Of course he picked McDonald's. (since they have the play land and the best happy meal toys)

Halle saying Caden is 5...

Caden is obsessed with Star Wars so he got a lot of Star Wars presents.



You have to have Star Wars underwear...

Grandma Eyre even gave Halle Princess Leia so she could play too.


Uncle Jer gave Caden a picture of Darth Vader that he drew in High School. Caden is very proud of it.

Caden loves to draw so he was very excited that Kylee gave him an art kit.

My attempt at a Star Wars cake. Luckily I found some toys at the DI (of course I cleaned and bleached them) I think it turned out pretty good.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADEN!!!

I also got to go to the Studio 5 show with my mom and sisters last week. I love that show! You either love it or you hate it. I was very excited that I got to go to their first live audience show!


Brooke and Darrin...



My favorite Studio 5 contributor is Matt Townsend. He is hilarious! He is a marriage counselor and he is so funny. I am always excited when he is on the show!

Here we are with our cute bags we got. I know I'm looking rather large.


Thanks for the fun day!!!

3 comments:

Elmer said...

He's embarassed by you already? What a stinker!

Julie Carlile said...

Ha, looking rather large? I feel the same way! Are you going to girl's night when Amy is in town? I hope to see you if I can make it. I am scheduled to be induced the week before so hopefully I am not too much of a zombie.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Caden! I can't believe they are growing up so fast!