CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Caden's Preschool Graduation

Caden graduated from preschool last week. He's very excited to start Kindergarten. He asks me every day when it starts. Since we're on year round schedule, he starts the end of July. I'm fine with that, I don't think I could last a whole 3 months of summer.

Here's Caden's class. I think there were 14 boys and 5 girls. His teacher had her hands full.

They sang a lot of cute songs!



When they sang the bubble gum song, they threw bubble gum at everyone. I kind of feared for my life. They were flying everywhere!

His cute graduation hat...

Caden and his teacher Miss Connie. I really don't know what he's doing with his face.


Caden and Miss Kelsie


Caden and his best friend Gabe. I think it's funny that he's two feet taller than him.

Our attempt at a family picture. Halle's mad because she didn't get any cookies and play dough. We tried to bribe her with a dollar.

Caden and cousin Sam...

Grandma and Grandpa Hendrickson, Neve, Sam, and Caden

Grandma and Grandpa Eyre came too!

Congrats Caden and good luck in Kindergarten!

3 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

how cute, I love the BUBBLE GUM idea. My kids love that song too. I loved teaching year round. What track will he be on?

Elmer said...

Congratulations to the handsome graduate!

Hendricksonblog said...

Neve is singing some song that Sam says she learned at Cadens graduation. I bet he's a whole foot taller than Sam too!