CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Progression of the Baby Bump

5 weeks left! (hopefully less)

20 Weeks


25 Weeks


30 Weeks


35 Weeks


I am very miserable and can't wait to meet this little boy! Now we just need to agree on a name.

On a another note, Lucas was gone for a week of Scout camp and Caden and Halle were VERY excited to have him back! This is Lucas' mountain man look. I made him shave shortly after this.




4 comments:

Elmer said...

I'm still voting for Jimmer for the name. :)

Sabrina said...

Can we have the name you don't agree on (unless it's Jimmer, no thanks)? We've got no name here. I just started my weekly check ups and was great until then and now I'm just miserable. I'd love to have him today but until we have a name I'd like him to stay put.

Audrey Nielson said...

That picture of Caden and Lucas is adorable.

Hendricksonblog said...

I feel tired just seeing you so pregnant. It is worth it when it is all over!
People probably tell you that you arent very big but they don't think about the fact that all your other organs are just as squished even if you are small.
Fingers crossed he comes sooner, but not too soon