I still can't believe I have a child old enough to be in public school. This was Caden's first official week of Kindergarten. We are on year round so he started a little early. I guess I'll find out how much I like year round the first time he is off track. He was very excited to start. He asked me every day since preschool was over if Kindergarten was starting that day. When I dropped him off he didn't even want me to get out of the car. That made me kind of sad. My little boy is too independent. He even had to pick out his own outfit and do his hair. Needless to say, I was the only one that shed tears that day, he was ready to go. I'm very proud of him! He makes such a cute Kindergartener!



On a side note, I'm probably getting induced next week! Yahoo! The end is in sight!
8 years ago
4 comments:
What a big boy! And I'm excited for the new little boy. :)
That is so crazy! Where has the time gone? You are so OLD! :)
Anita
He looks so grown up and handsome. Cole had year Round school for Kindergarten, and I really liked it. The breaks were short enough he wasn't bored, and if we went to do stuff, it wasn't as crowded because everyone else was still in school. Good luck with being a school mom. =) Good luck with that baby coming too!
Very cool. Crazy to think of Kensington going to school too. Good luck tomorrow guys!
Post a Comment