The Big Day!!
Waiting for the fun to begin...
Noah Brent Hendrickson
Born August 12, 2011
12:05 pm
8 lbs. 3 oz.
20.5 in
The Proud Mom
The Proud Dad
His first bath at the hospital...
We love him so much!
Our first family picture.
(someone really should have told me to fix my hair)
Caden and Halle are in love with him...
Kisses...
Halle really liked to sit on my bed...
My kids can't take a normal picture...
Grandma Eyre and the kids...
Halle and Grandma Hendrickson
Grandma and Grandpa Hendrickson and Noah
Noah Brent and Grandpa Brent
The aunties...
Kylee, Mason and Heidi even came to visit.
(sadly, Kylee was having a meltdown during this picture)

We finally get to go home!
Caden and Halle put up signs to greet us!
First bath at home. Can you tell he hated it?
He is such a mellow baby. We are so grateful to have him in our family!
I'm pretty exhausted after taking care of 3 kids. Hopefully it gets better when I get more sleep.

Of course we had to take his picture with the bear...
Welcome to the family Noah!
6 comments:
Congrats!! He's a cute one! Good luck on that sleeping... that is one of my least favorite things about the new born stage- especially when you have other kids. :)
Oh, he is soo cute! Everyone else is too but mostly him. I think you look awesome given the circumstances.
I love the picture of Luke smiling at him. Thats a keeper!
Also is there a good show on the TV that all the aunties cant tear their eyes from? Bachelor? LOL
Good Job Lizadore!! He is beautiful! The three kids thing gets easier, I promise!
I love that baby Noah! And his cray hair too. :)
He is adorable! Congrats! I am glad he is mellow. Good luck with 3. You have surpassed us so I have no advice to give now. =)
He's so cute. I can't believe all that hair. Love the name including the middle name. Hope you are getting some rest.
Post a Comment