CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

2 Week Check Up

Noah went to his two week check up!
Here are his stats:
Weight: 8 lbs. 10 oz.- 46%
Height: 20.75- 55%
Head: 36.5- 38% (I was surprised how small his head was because usually my kids have heads in the 90th percentile.)

Here are his cute hospital pictures...











3 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

He's got those low fat Hendrickson Cheeks. So cute. I call them deputy dog. Luke looks like Dave in that pic, especially his nose.
I think he looks different than your other babies. What do you guys think?

Liz said...

I don't think any of my children look alike. I kept joking that he would have red hair because Caden has blonde and Halle has dark brown. It really did look red at first, but now it's looking more like light brown.

Elmer said...

Are you sure he's yours with a head that size? I need to come see you guys!