Halle's turn finally came! Every time I would take Caden to preschool Halle would freak out because she wanted to go too. For the past year she has been asking me if it was her turn to go to preschool. She was very excited that today was the day!
She was thrilled that she got to wear her new clothes that she picked out like 3 months ago.
I was trying to take pictures at the preschool, but it wasn't working so well. I was trying to hold the camera and Noah and trying to get Halle to smile and look at the camera.
She didn't shed any tears. She was ready for me to leave. In a way it makes me sad that my kids are ready to get rid of me. Deep down I know they love me.
She survived her first day and she can't wait to go back!

8 years ago
3 comments:
Oh, how we love that girl!
She told me her shirt had a cat on it. Hmm...I hope she learns better in preschool. :)
She is so grown up! I am excited for her! She is such a cute girl :)
Post a Comment