CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Many Faces of Noah

Noah is 6 weeks old today! I feel bad because I feel like I don't take enough pictures of him. With Caden I took a ton of pictures and with each child the picture taking has diminished. Sorry Noah, I really do love you.

He has started smiling more and more. He's getting to be more interactive and I love it!



Halle loves her brother! Sometimes she loves him too much and he gets mad.


I'm starting to get more energy back each day so I'm not a sleepy mommy all the time.

Noah loves his daddy too!

Caden was too busy playing the Wii so he didn't partake in the picture taking.

Here's the picture of him and his Lego creation that he wants to submit to the Lego magazine.
(Don't ask)


I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!

2 comments:

Audrey Nielson said...

Noah looks like a cute little man. So cute!

Elmer said...

You need to put some gel in that crazy hair and give him a faux-halk!