CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Noah and Bear

Noah turned 1 month old yesterday. I can't believe how big he has gotten already!


Here's Noah and the bear...

I tried to take their picture with their cute shirts, but of course they didn't cooperate.


I love his crazy hair


He's definitely out of his sleepy newborn stage. I really wish he would sleep more.

Lucas, Caden, and Halle went boating with Lucas' family.

Noah thought Lucas looked pretty funny in his hat. He wouldn't stop staring at him.


Caden is so brave!


Caden, Kylee, and Halle on the tube.

I am definitely ready for fall now. I'm weird and I love the colder weather!

3 comments:

Elmer said...

Wow, what brave kids out on that water!

Malorie said...

That picture of Noah on the polka dot mat is SO cute! And I was thinking what Em said...how are your kids so brave? I don't even dare do that!

Julie Carlile said...

Asher has that same shirt! He is so cute Liz. He looks so little to me. Asher is already 17 pounds and almost 3 months old! He is so chunky. I feel I missed out on the little newborn stage. Glad you guys are doing well. :)