CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Fun

The summer is almost over and this is the first time that I have blogged. There is a lot to blog about.

Caden's last day of Kindergarten was July 3rd. I can't believe he starts 1st grade in a week and a half. It's kind of sad to think that he's going to spend the majority of his day at school for the next 12 plus years.


 Here's Caden and Gabe with their teacher, Ms. Poulsen.



We've lived in Syracuse for 5 years and we finally went to the Heritage Days parade.
It was quite enjoyable since we got a nice spot in the shade.




For the 4th of July we went to the Magna parade with Lucas' family.




Yes, I'm having fun...




Noah was really tired and decided to take a little nap...
 


We went to the Ute Stampede festivities in Nephi with my family.

Halle is ready for the parade!



I wish they gave out something else besides taffy. It's not my favorite.
At least the kids like it.


Halle loves to wave to all the "princesses"


Look at those cute girls! Those clouds in the sky would cause problems in a few minutes. Everyone had to grab everything and run before they blew away. I felt bad for everyone in the parade.


Eva loves parades too!


And now the rodeo...


Waiting for the excitement to begin. 10 minutes into the rodeo Caden asked when it was going to start. I guess he doesn't appreciate good rodeos.


Aren't we precious...


This is what happened to our trampoline while we were at the rodeo. I guess they got the same wind storm in Syracuse. Our neighbor called to tell us it was in our neighbor's yard. That was fun for 3 months.



Noah turned 11 months old on July 12th. I can't believe he's going to be 1 in a week!
He loves to play with cars and he loves to stand up to the furniture and walk. Pretty soon he'll be walking by himself.





We went to the Wolf Creek condo with Lucas' family.
We did a lot of swimming. Luckily that's one thing my kids love to do.








Noah went on his first boat ride. He liked it until the last 15 minutes and then he was ready to take the life jacket off.


Caden is getting really good at the ski trainer.



Caden was very excited to play racket ball with Lucas.



We went to the Roy Aquatic Center with our ward. 
Noah has no fear. He crawls around everywhere.



Caden and Halle were very excited to go swimming with Gabe and Kent.


Here's a few random pictures of things we've done this summer.

This was Noah's first time in the kiddie pool. I think it was a little cold for him.



The Water Rock Band


Caden had to wear the ski goggles to ride his scooter.


Halle got a new princess bike!


 Noah likes to ride Eva's princess bike.


Noah has been trying lots of new food.


He loves to play in the bath tub.


We took the kids to the drive in to see Brave and The Avengers. Caden was determined to stay awake for The Avengers. I think he made it 10 minutes and then he was out.



It has been a fun summer! I think deep down Caden is excited for school to start (I know I am).

1 comments:

Elmer said...

Good times. Do you want to update my blog too?