It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. I don't know why I do this to myself. Here we go...
Before Caden started school we went to Cowabunga Bay. I liked that it was very kid friendly, but I thought it would be bigger. I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it, but it was fun for one day. The kids liked the lazy river and the kids cove area. I liked that you didn't have to pay for parking or tubes. That was a bonus!
We bought a Groupon that came with a night's stay at the Comfort Inn next door. The kids really thought we were on vacation. I liked that the drive home was only an hour.
Noah turned 1 year old on August 12th!
He was in heaven when everyone was singing Happy Birthday to him. He was grinning from ear to ear.
I decided to do a brownie cake for him. I know I'm no fun. I figured he was just going to destroy it anyways.
Present time!!
He even shared his toys with Landon.
OPEN IT NOW!!!
Much better...
Noah had a lot of fun playing with all his cousins.
Noah and the Bear
Look how much he's grown in one year!
Here's his stats:
Weight- 19 lbs. 3 oz. 5th percentile
Height- 29.25 in. 33rd percentile
Head- 19 92nd percentile
About Noah
Noah can't walk yet unless he's pushing something around. He'll push anything: chairs, bar stools, toys, strollers. He loves cars!!! He plays with them and says vrooom vrooom. He thinks every picture is Jesus because I point out the picture of Jesus in our living room to him all the time. His favorite food is honey nut cheerios.
He loves his cousin Eva
Caden started 1st grade on August 14th. I'm sad that he goes to school all day. We miss him! So far he has really enjoyed it. He said his favorite part is lunch and recess. (isn't that every kid's favorite part)
Lucas' parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. We had a big party at Dave and April's.
Here's to 40 more years!
We went boating with our neighbors, the Holbrooks. We had a lot of fun except for one little incident. (don't ask)
Halle
Brigham
Jaklynn
The kids were so brave!
To be continued...










0 comments:
Post a Comment