CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

September 2012

Halle started preschool the first part of September. We decided to do the neighborhood preschool this year so I get to teach every couple of weeks. Halle is the only girl. I thought it would affect her more, but she holds her own against all the boys. She's a tough girl.





Noah started walking all over the place. He gets into everything! He is a very curious boy.


 

 


Lucas, Trent and I went to the USU vs. Utah football game. It was awesome! Go Aggies!!



 

My Grandpa B celebrated his 83rd birthday. It was fun to have everyone there to celebrate.




The cake was delicious!


Some of the grandchildren and Grandma and Grandpa B



Halle finally graduated from a toddler bed to a big girl bed! I know it should've happened a while ago.


0 comments: