CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Family Campout and Bees Game

We bought a tent a couple of months ago with the intent that we would go on a family camp out this summer. Well that never happened so Lucas decided to set it up in the back yard and camp out there.

 The flash on my phone is a little bright so I think I blinded everyone.




Noah and I stayed for a little bit and then we went in and slept on our comfortable beds. I'm a wimp and can't sleep on the hard ground when I'm pregnant.




Lucas' boss couldn't use his tickets to the Bees game so he gave them to us. I was very excited that it was on a night they were doing fireworks. The weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun. It made it even better that we won!



I can't believe the summer is over and the kids are starting school on Monday!

0 comments: