CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lagoon

Lucas got some cheap tickets for Lagoon through Weber State Alumni Day. We haven't been there since Caden was two so we thought it would be fun to take Caden and Halle. Grandma Eyre was kind enough to watch Noah for us. I didn't think he would enjoy it much and I knew I wouldn't enjoy chasing him around all day.

Halle liked riding the boats.




Of course she had to ride the Carousel a million times.


She didn't like Puff. I guess it was too intense for her.


Caden really liked Kontiki.


He was terrified of the Dinosaur Drop ride.


Halle liked the new jeep ride.


There were mixed feelings about the log ride. Caden loved it, but Halle thought the waterfall was a little too "big".



The aftermath...(at least she is smiling)


They loved Rattlesnake Rapids. I think we rode this one a billion times.


They got soaked!


Caden liked the sky ride. This ride freaks me out. I always think someone is going to fall out.


The ferris wheel freaks me out too. I don't like spinning things that go really high.



The train was quite enjoyable. We liked looking at all the animals. Caden loved the ostrich.


You always have to ride the bumper cars.


 BOUNCE BACK DAY

Can you tell from Caden's face that he didn't like Bombora?


We thought we would try the log ride again. Yep, Halle still hates it.




Caden and Halle drove around town in the cute little cars.



I think Caden was a little too big for this ride. I like that his knees are almost to his chin.


They still liked Rattlesnake Rapids!


I hope this prepares them for Disneyland! I can't wait for that trip again!

1 comments:

Elmer said...

I hope they love the Disneyland rides...you never know. But I can't wait!